Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Separation Anxiety

Classes are over. Exams are finished and grades completed.  Already I miss my students.  The 16 weeks we spent together was far too short.  

Exams were surprisingly good.  Once again I was amazed by their creativity.  We took class pictures and afterwards all of them wanted individual shots with there cameras.  Some of them cried...no they didn't, that was me.

Right now is the stage were I reminisce about our classes.  The fun and awkwardness.  The successes and epic fails.  There is so much I could've done better as a teacher, but hopefully they still learned something.  Well, according to the grades all but a few did.  No really, thanks to my bad marking system my students have gotten obscenely high grades.  Of course that hasn't stopped a few texting me to complain about 90s.  But I can't blame them for being perfectionists.  After all, I aspire (foolishly) to be one myself.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good semester. We still have another 2-3 weeks of classes, so I'm just giving exams now. Are you teaching next semester too?

    ReplyDelete